Scrap Metal Soft Offer
DATE OF CONTRACT: 1th of May 2008
To : whom it may concern
Commodity : USED RAILS ISRI CODE R50 – R65
Origin : Non Africa and Seller’s Option
Price : $ 320 USD/MT for USED RAIL
Loading Port : Seller’s Option
Discharge Port : One Safe Berth –
Packing : Bulk
Inco Terms : CIF ASWP
Shipment Commence : 30 to 45 days
Quantity : 60.000 MT x 12 month contract
Payment Terms : Irrevocable, Confirmed, Revolving, Transferable or non Transferable, Documentary Letter of Credit payable 100% at sight at loading port,
Inspection : SGS Inspection at the loading at seller’s cost.
Documentation : as per contract
Proof of Product against Proof of Funds
In order to facilitate the transaction the following Procedures are required:
1. Buyer issues LOI with full details and full banking coordinates to Seller/Mandate.
2. Seller issue draft contract to buyer.
3. Buyer submit the signed and sealed draft, amended if necessary for seller’s final approval.
4. Seller return the countersigned final contract to buyer to lodge it with their respective bank for opening of the Pre-advice L/C or fully operational L/C .
5. Once sellers bank receive buyer L/C , POP and 2% PB will be issue to activate the buyers Pre-advice if necessary.
6. Shipment commence as per contract once L/C became operational in sellers bank.