Explaination for our system is below.
- The max. processing capacity (input quantity) of SK-TRS 1200 Type A is 2000kg/hr.
- Thru the complete line of SK-TRS 1200 (Type A), the final particle size of crumb rubber is below 6mm.
2. Feeding Size:
- Whole piece of passenger tire could be fed directly onto conveyor, no need cutting into half piece and without removing side beaded (sidewall) steel at the first step.
- Truck tire, whose size between (including) 900mm∮and 1200mm∮should be removed sidewall beaded steel by the SK-T (Truck Tire Sidewall Remover) primarily, then, to be cut into half piece by the SK-TU (Truck Tire Shears) secondarily and then feed the half piece of truck tire onto to the conveyor of SK-TR 350/250HP (Shredder & Primary Steel Separator).
- Except special & solid tire, all scrap tire whose size below (including)1200mm∮x 385mmH are available, the max. acceptable size of tire is 1200mm in outer diameter x 385mm in height.
3. Primary and secondary steel separation:
On the first step, thru the SK-TR 350 (Shredder & Primary Steel Separator), the size of primary shredded Rubber Chip is around 25-30mm and the separated steel contains approx. 2-8% Rubber. Then, after processed by SK-TS 75HP (Precise steel separator), the final steel product contains approx. 0.1% rubber contamination.
4. Wearing and tearing Blades:
There are 2 kinds of blades (Rotary & Fixed Blades) installed in each of SK-TR 350, SK-TS 75HP, SK-FP 125HP and SK-FP 100HP.
Regarding the detailed useful life of each, please kindly refer to page 5 of each quotation.
5. Steel Products:
The separated excellent steel could be sold back to steel remaking industries to be remade steel.
6. Additional requirement for fine rubber grinder:
Either using our products of SK-TRS 1200 (Type A), the final particle size of crumb rubber is below 6mm. Additional rubber grinder will be necessary if you intend to grind 6mm crumb rubber into 20, 30, 60 meshes.
7. Terms of Guarantee:
i) The Seller guarantees normal operation (16 working hrs per day) of the Equipment for 12 (twelve) months from the date of signing the Final Acceptance Agreement.
ii) The guarantee as well includes the repair and replacement of components, which result defective in material, project or manufacture. In that case, the Buyer will inform the Seller about the detected defects in written form.
iii) The guarantee does not cover the parts subject to wear out during operation, i.e. Rotary Blades, Fixed Blades, Belt and other
iv) The guarantee will be invalid when the Buyer carries out an improper use of the Equipment or does not follow the written manufacturer’s instructions for correct use and maintenance.
v) The guarantee will be invalid when the Buyer starts-up the Equipment without signing the Final Acceptance Agreement by the Parties.
8. Water and Power consumption
One complete line of our Tire Recycling System just needs 300 liter of circulative water totally, there is no waste water generated.
- Actual power consumption of SK-TRS 1200 Type A is 508 KW/HR/complete line and the required transmission power is 846KW/complete line.
9. Pollution: There is no any water, air and some other secondary pollution generated by this complete system.
10. Assistant Equipment: To install, maintain machinery and lift up product of crumb rubber, site elevation level is min. 8meters with 5 tons capacity Overhead Moveable Crane.
11. Electronic system: To fit the power supply in customer’s factory, we need customer’s information about Voltage, Hertz, Phase, then, we follow customer’s electricity system to produce machines.
12. Training local operators: Our engineers (2-3persons) will go to buyer"s plant to assist in installing the system and training local operators. They will stay at buyer"s plant at least 2-3 weeks.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me zayed.