بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
وصلني هذا العرض، سبائك نحاس
COPPER SOFT OFFER
BUYER: ROYAL GULF INTERNATIONAL(RGI)FZC.
We, SAMARA COMPANY, hereby state and represent on behalf of our supplier
Commodity: COPPER CATHODES
Spec. Size: 1050mm x 885mm x 7mm
914mm x 914mm x 12mm
Third Party tested by SGS
1, Minimum Order Quantity: 500MT x 12 months, which is 6000MT per year
2, Maximum Order Quantity: can supply up to 6000MT per month.
3, Price: CIF US$6000.00/MT, ASWP (Any Safe World Port)
4, Date of Shipment：First shipment within 30 days after the seller received the irrevocable
L/C at sight from the buyer.
5, Chemical Specification:
Elements Value Elements Value
Copper (min%age) 99.96-99.99% Silica (Si/ppm) ≤0.3
Iron (Fe/ppm) ≤2 Cobalt (Co/ppm) ≤0.2
Sulphur (S/ppm) ≤4 Arsenic (As/ppm) ≤0.1
Oxygen (O2/ppm) Nil Bismuth (Bi/ppm) ≤0.1
Argent (AG/ppm) ≤10 Manganese
Lead (Pb/ppm) ≤0.2 Aluminium (Al/ppm) ≤0.5
Selenium (Se/ppm) ≤0.3 Magnesium
Antimony (Sb/ppm) ≤0.1 Nickel ( Ni/ppm) ≤0.2
Tellurium (Te/ppm) ≤0.05
Origin; Congo, Zambia
Iron strip wrapping
1.The Buyer issues an Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO) or Letter Of Intent (LOI), with Bank
Comfort Letter (BCL) no longer than 7 banking days.
2.The Seller issues a Full Corporate Offer (FCO) to the Buyer.
3.The Seller issues a draft contract to the Buyer.
4.The Buyer returns revised draft contract to the Seller via, fax or email.
5.The Seller reviews and confirms any changes made in draft contract by the Buyer. If the Seller agrees
to the changes made by Buyer, the Seller issues the final binding contract via fax or email.
6.The Buyer returns the final agreed contract duly signed and sealed via email or fax.
7.The Seller will then scan the fully signed, sealed and initialed Contract and email or fax the "Soft
Copies" to the Buyer.
8. The buyer’s bank will issue the MT 799 SWIFT which is funds certificate that purchases goods within
9. The Seller will issue to the buyer six (6) original hard copies of the contract via courier to Buyer"s
address as stated in the contract.
10. Immediately upon receiving the Seller"s signed and sealed Hard Copies of the contract via Courier
the Buyer will personally sign and seal the 6 Hard Copies and return 3 originals by courier to the
11. Buyer"s bank issues Pre-advice RDLC /or Non-Operative RDLC on Swift with MT 705.
12. When the seller"s bank receives MT 705 SWIFT or RDLC , it will issue two percent (2%PB) of
the contract performance bond within ten(10) workdays.
13. After receiving two percent of the contract performance bond, the buyer’s bank will then issue the
irrevocable and transferable revolving documentary operation-acceptable documentary letter of
credit (L/C) at sight within seven(7) workdays
14. Shipping of the Copper cathodes will commence within thirty (30) days from date of Seller’s receipt
the acceptable operative payment instrument.
ATT: THIS OFFER BE FAILED AFTER 72 HOURS