بيع ذهب عيار 24 من الكامرون و تحت وصاية وزارة الطاقة و المعادن الكامورونية
SOFT OFFER FOR GOLD
Kindly advice for our FCO and SPA if our procedure if good for you
1. COMMODITY DESCRIPTION
The commodity/particulars that the Seller has offered and will supply
to the Buyer are as follows:
COMMODITY :AU ( Gold) Bar
PURITY :24 Carats
FINENESS : 99.5%
QUANTITY :50kgs as trial shipment
PRICE USD $30,000 per Kg
DELIVERY : XXXXXXX
2. TRANSPORTATION DOCUMENTS
This delivery shall be accompanied by:
1)Certificate of origin.
2)Certificate of ownership.
3)Certificate of non-criminal origin and, that the gold is free
of all encumbrances.
4) Assay report
5) Customs declaration that all taxes and other duties have been paid for.
7) Export company declaration that all charges, Taxes and any
other duties have been paid full.
8) Certificate of assay report issue
9) Shippers Instruction for airway bill
1)Seller issues FCO with CEO Passport Copy
2) Buyer Signs and return back to seller with his passport copy
3) Seller send a contract for Buyers Approval
4) Buyer signs and return back to Seller
5.) Seller go over signed contract and prepare his trip for the
Deposition of the gold
(6.) Seller Print out hard copies of the signed contract and carry it
along to the Ministry of Mines with the gold so the the ministry can
issue the buyer’s permit.
6a) The buyer or mandate to the buyer will then obtain a buying permit
from the ministry of
mines without the buying permit precious metals cannot be shipped out
of the country and the cost of the permit is $5,500 for a five years contract.
7) The ministry would collect a 100% safe keeping fee from the
seller side . The safe keeping fee would be paid directly to the safe
keeping house stipulated for three day before obtaining all the
7a) Seller pay for all export taxes ,insurance and customs duties to
8) Ministry would send the contract and all the shipping documents to
the shipping agency that will transport the gold to buyer’s airport
9) Freight agency Receives documents and forward to all parties .
10) Freight and Export agency get in contact with buyer with all
11) Gold BARS shipped to buyer’s destination port accompany by sellers Attorney
12) Gold BARS Receive by buyer in the presence of sellers representative
13) Payment release to sellers Bankers via TT within 72 hrs After the
Final Assayer Report at the presence of seller’s representative
Waiting to read from you soonest.